Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The manuscript is written in Times New Roman, 12 pts, with At least 12 pts spaces, printed on A4 paper for a maximum of 20 pages.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The manuscripts must be free from conflicts of interest between authors and/or other parties. A form of conflict of interest statement can be downloaded in publication ethic page
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.